Try This Meatless Walnut Mushroom Stroganoff
This recipe for Stroganoff… originally made with ground beef, I’ve “baptized for better health”. Leave a comment and let me know how you like it.
Walnut Mushroom Stroganoff
2 c. chopped walnuts
1 small onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 lb. fresh mushrooms, chopped
3 T flour
2 c. beef broth or mushroom broth
2 t. Bragg’s Liquid Aminos (you can get it at Walmart or here )
3/4 c. plain Greek yogurt
2 T fresh parsley
1 cup English Peas
1. In a skillet, saute onion and garlic until onion is clear.
2. Add broth, Liquid Aminos, walnuts, peas, and mushrooms – cook 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir in flour and cook 1 minute more.
4. Cook noodles according to package directions.
5. Remove walnut mushroom mixture from the heat. Add yogurt and parsley. Mix well.
6. Serve over noddles and enjoy.