Makeup Remover Using Lavender Essential Oil
Easy to Make and Use… Makeup Remover Pads With Lavender Essential Oil
When I started making my own makeup remover, and using other all natural skin care products on my face, I was totally amazed at how much smoother my skin was. Now, my daily routine is much easier, and less expensive. But, the best thing is that I know that I’m not putting any toxic chemicals on my face.
Hopefully, you already know this… but you should never go to bed with your makeup on. So, just before bedtime, I clean my face with this lavender makeup remover. Then, I give it a good rinse, and finish off by using this toner and moisturizer … that’s it! I go to bed with a clean and happy face.
And a couple of times a week, I use this exfoliate to clean off all the dead skin cells.
This makeup remover uses Lavender essential oil, which not only has a wonderful and relaxing aroma, but, also promotes tissue regeneration. And Argan oil which is packed with vitamin E and essential fatty acids,which makes it not only a great moisturizer for your skin, but also for your hair and nails.
DIY Lavender Makeup Remover Pads
- 2 tablespoons Argan or Almond Oil
- 4 drops Lavender essential oil
- 1 tablespoon witch hazel (preferably alcohol free)
- 2 tablespoons filtered water
- Round 100% cotton pads
- 4-ounce glass container – canning jar with wide mouth works great
- Simply pour the Argan oil, Lavender oil, witch hazel, and water into your glass container. Tighten lid and shake well.
- Fill container loosely with cotton rounds. Again, tighten lid and roatate until all of the solution has soaked into the cotton pads.
Remove one wipe and squeeze out any excess liquid. Then, gently blot or wipe over face until makeup is removed. (I keep my eyes closed)