How To Make Your Own All-natural Eye Cream
Here’s the recipe for an all-natural Eye Cream
- 10 drops of pure Frankincense essential oil
- 1 ounce pure Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 ounce unrefined Shea Butter
- 1 ounce unrefined Coconut Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pure Vitamin E
Mix all of the ingredients together in a small GLASS bowl.
NOTE: If you’re making this during the colder months, your coconut oil may be solid rather than a liquid. It that’s the case, using a low heat, melt the shea butter and coconut oil in a small pan, then add the rest of the ingredients so that it blends easier.
Once everything is blended well, pour it into a glass jar.
Apply morning and night on the cheekbones just below your eyes.